Winter has well and truly arrived, so stave off the cold with Naudic's cocoa recipe that is hot in more ways than one!
- Milk (about a cup per serve)
- Cocoa powder (heaped teaspoon per serve)
- Sugar (level teaspoon per serve)
- Spices -- try a cinnamon stick, a few bruised cardamon pods and a chilli, roughly chopped (remove the seeds to tone down the heat)
- Whisk cocoa powder and milk until smooth
- Add sugar, and spices to taste
- Warm over medium heat until almost boiling
- Remove from heat and stand for 10 mins, then discard spices
- Pour into mugs and enjoy with family and friends!
How do you keep warm on chilly winter days?