We are deep into trade show season here at Naudic HQ. Last week we were in Melbourne for Life Instyle and Reed Gift Fairs, and next week we will be heading to Sydney for Fashion Exposed. It is such a fabulous time of year. We love to get out and reconnect with our loyal stockists, while adding some lovely new faces to the fold. Travelling around Australia and being part of the vibrant fashion and lifestyle industry here is such a privilege.
But all this travel can take its toll after a while, which is why it's so important to take care of ourselves when we're on the road. Our trade show pros, Emma and Lisa, have shared their essentials to staying healthy and sane when they're away from home.
Naudic's Travel Essentials
- A big bag that still has style, such as a Naudic Travel Bag
- A lightweight scarf for staying warm on chilly aeroplanes
- Comfy shoes that can handle plenty of walking, such as Converse sneakers
- iPad for keeping up with emails on the fly
- Notepad and pen for jotting down ideas -- travel can be such a wonderful source of inspiration
- Business cards
- Reading glasses
- A novel to get completely lost in
- Glossy magazines for fashion, beauty and good reads, all in one place
- Nothing sets you up for the day like a great breakfast. We swear by Carman's muesli -- the single-serve pots are perfect for stashing in handbags.
- Berocca, because sometimes you just need that extra kick!
- A skin-refreshing toner, such as Clarins Tonic Lotion
- A sampler size of your favourite perfume for freshening up between commitments. We love Eau Dynamisante
Are you a frequent traveller? What are your must-have items when you're on the road?